Header One Header Two Header Three Header four

Local services and clubs

Roads: Report a Problem

To report a fault with the highways around the Parish, you can call Devon County Council on 0345 1551004, or use their Report a Problem Service: https://new.devon.gov.uk/roadsandtransport/report-a-problem/

Copyright (c) 2014 All rights reserved. Kentisbeare Parish Council

Website by Cosmic