Skip to navigation Skip to content
Header One Header Two Header Three Header four

Local services and clubs

Roads: Report a Problem

To report a fault with the highways around the Parish, you can call Devon County Council on 0345 1551004, or use their Report a Problem Service:

You can report a pothole here: Report a pothole – Roads and transport (

Copyright (c) 2014 All rights reserved. Kentisbeare Parish Council | Privacy Policy

Website by Cosmic